Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey All! I have just returned back from Buthe Butha in the north of the country. I stayed with a current PCV and got to see how she is living and working here in Lesotho. It was very beautiful up there with breath-taking views of the mountains. Buthe Butha (BB) is a very cool camptown with quite a large Indain population so I ate some very tasty Indian food. Jenn the PCV I stayed with lives in a village about a one hour walk from the camptown. I had to come back early because of the taxi strike that will take place on Monday June 30. Apparently it is supposed to last for four days but no one really knows so we were advised to stalk up on food and supplies in case we cannot access Maseru in the next week. I hope all is going well back in the states and I'll keep you all posted from the south side. Khotso.

No comments: